Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blog Addresses

Hi, all. It was great to meet you today! I'm really looking forward to this semester, and I can't wait to see what kind of wonderful work you guys produce.

When you have your blog up, please post a comment to this entry giving me your name and blog address. Once I have everyone's, I'll compile and post the list so each of you can easily add your classmates.

Again, please don't hesitate to ask questions as you're getting things set up!

13 comments:

Brittany Catron said...

Brittany Catron:
http://www.b-cat1122.blogspot.com/

Brandy said...

Brandy Adams-
http://www.brandyadams3.blogspot.com/

Kristen Matus said...

http://kristenmatus.blogspot.com/

Sherita Future Star said...

Sherita Bolden
http://floetry10108.blogspot.com/

Jenna said...

Jenna Harvie:

http://jennaharvie.blogspot.com/

AshleyLynnMiner said...

Ashley Miner
http://ashleylynnminer.blogspot.com

jyarbro1906 said...

Joshua S. Yarbrough
http://skyeisthelimit-jyarbro1906.blogspot.com/

Deborah Bedell said...

Deborah Bedell
http://dmbedell85.blogspot.com/

Shanterica said...

http://shanterica.blogspot.com/

LaRue said...

http://laruec@blogspot.com

L o G said...

Danielle Ashby ( L o G)

http://whitmansimone.blogspot.com/

Cydney A said...

http://cajlisa.blogspot.com/

THE CHAMPION said...

Marshall Nolan

http://nolansway.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment