Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Question of the Week

This week’s question: What’s the best overheard line or out-of-context line you’ve heard this week?

Post your answer as a "comment" on this post. I'll pick the best answer before class next Tuesday.

10 comments:

Kristen Matus said...

What if I embrace my Mississippi roots and say "I killed him dead?"

AshleyLynnMiner said...

I walked passed my coworker at the diner and heard her say, "Oh Tommy! You make me want a ham club sooo bad!" In her defense, it was one hell of a sandwich.

Sherita Future Star said...

"Love mean never having to say your sorry" from the movie love story

LaRue said...

"She's like Beethoven. And I'm like Houdini."

L o G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L o G said...

Be thankful if you can share your love publicly and remember and support those who can't. (said on V-Day)

This one was not overheard, but I thought I would share it still...

From my friends blog:
Being true to Valentine's day entails martyrdom for marrying people you're forbidden to.

THE CHAMPION said...

It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen- Homer Simpson

Shanterica said...

Where is my Valentine's day gift?

Cydney A said...

you cant have your cake and eat it too!....it makes no sense.

Deborah Bedell said...

"Let's go to the shitty titty."

Post a Comment